Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #66!!


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine  that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!


And this week I have one of those aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah-I-want-this-book-now-already-pretty-please books that I haven't been waiting for as long as other people but still the wait is a killer! Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers!!!





Goodreads Summary:

"Annith has watched her gifted sisters at the convent come and go, carrying out their dark dealings in the name of St. Mortain, patiently awaiting her own turn to serve Death. But her worst fears are realized when she discovers she is being groomed by the abbess as a Seeress, to be forever sequestered in the rock and stone womb of the convent. Feeling sorely betrayed, Annith decides to strike out on her own.

She has spent her whole life training to be an assassin. Just because the convent has changed its mind doesn't mean she has..."



Why am I eagerly awaiting Mortal Heart? I've always been a great fan of historical fiction and earlier this year I finally decided to read Grave Mercy and Dark Triumph and loved them to bits! So now I just cannot wait to read the final book and Annith's book at that!!

What are you all (im)patiently awaiting this week?


11 comments:

  1. This is a series I haven't read yet but I have heard amazing things about the historical fiction blend, I think I'd really enjoy it! Glad to hear you are waiting for this one, great pick Pili!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's historical fiction with some fantasy touches here and there and they're fantastic Jeann! I do hope you'll get to read them!

      Delete
  2. MUST READ THIS SERIES PILI!!!! I can't believe I haven't yet, everyone just loves it. I FAIL AT LIFE AND BLOGGING ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JENNY!!! YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO READ THEM!! They're AWESOME!!

      Delete
  3. LOVED this book! I posted my review while you were on vacation. The book was amazing! I hope you enjoy it when you read it! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOOOOW!! I kinda skipped that review till I read it myself, you know sometimes I don't wanna know anything about the book until I read it!

      Delete
  4. This series is fantastic and i can't wait for this installment!! I love how it rounds out the series but can also be read by itself!! Great pick doll!
    <3 Britt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm completely dying to get this one! I hope my preorder will arrive soon!

      Delete
  5. I really, really enjoyed Grave Mercy! Dark Triumph as well, but not as much. Still really excited for Annith's story. ^_^ Awesome pick, Pili!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I loved Grave Mercy more too, but absolutely loved them both! So excited for Annith's story!

      Delete
  6. YAY. <3 I LOVED this book. <3 So so awesome. I think you will love it too :D Cannot wait to hear what you think of it. <3 Great pick Pili :)

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!