Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #64!!


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine  that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!

Sooooo, what book am I absolutely dying to get my hands on this week?? Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater!!!




Goodreads Summary:

"There is danger in dreaming. But there is even more danger in waking up.

Blue Sargent has found things. For the first time in her life, she has friends she can trust, a group to which she can belong. The Raven Boys have taken her in as one of their own. Their problems have become hers, and her problems have become theirs.

The trick with found things though, is how easily they can be lost.

Friends can betray.
Mothers can disappear.
Visions can mislead.
Certainties can unravel."



Why am I eagerly awaiting Blue Lily, Lily Blue? I've fallen in love with Maggie Stiefvater's writing since The Raven Boys and I this series is simply fantastic and after the cliffhanger at the end of Dream Thieves I've been dying to read this one!!

What are you all (im)patiently awaiting this week?

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes Pili, I'm waiting on this too!!!! I still have to read the second book though, I've been holding off until this one was a little closer to being released so I could just binge read them both:) CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, I am dying for this one too. <3 just waiting for all my copies to arrive :D I really hope you will love it. <3 great pick Pili :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I'd be this stubborn about a book, but I'm still quite dead against reading this one. All I remember is being supremely disappointed by The Scorpio Races and not wanting anything to do with this series. Maybe it'll change in the future and I'll feel really dumb for not having given this series a go, but for now it's still a no. I hope you enjoy though :)

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that both you and Brittersweet had read the Raven Boy books. I didn't know much about them until this book started showing up on blogs. I have read a few reviews of the first two books since then, and I think I would be interested, but I have to seriously get my tbr pile trimmed down first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh Blue Lily Lily Blue! I've wanted to retry this series lately because of all the love and hype surrounding this book. I like to tell myself that there was probably something really wrong with me when I first tried it, lol!

    Great pick, Pili! <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little late making last week's rounds (obviously, it's Monday—LOL), but the good part about that is that this title comes out TOMORROW!! I'm not entirely caught-up on this series yet, I still have one more installment to go, but I'm getting there, and this way at least I'll be able to listen to 'em back-to-back. Hope you had a good weekend, Pili!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look at this cover and I am still in awe at how beautiful it is. I really need to read this series soon!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!